- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
- What are the benefits of applying for a visa through Amani Tours?
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for a visa?
- Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for a visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
Visa processing usually takes 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll promptly respond to your questions on a visa.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be applying for UAE visa in future.